Would you like to terminate a tenancy? Not sure how to proceed?
Are you wondering what grounds you need to terminate a tenancy? What forms would you require? Find the answers to your questions below.
- N4 Notice to End a Tenancy Early for Non-payment of Rent
- N5 Notice to Terminate a Tenancy Early
- N6 Notice to Terminate a Tenancy Early – Illegal Act or Misrepresentation of Income
- N7 10-Day Notice to Terminate a Tenancy Early
- N8 Notice to Terminate a Tenancy at the End of the Term
- N9 Tenant’s Notice to Terminate the Tenancy
- N12 Notice to Terminate at End of the Term for Landlord’s or Purchaser’s Own Use
- N13 Notice to Terminate at End of the Term for Conversion, Demolition or Repairs
Every situation is unique. A paralegal can help you navigate through: the confusion of filling out the application, filing the application and can represent you before the tribunal.
Need more information? Still have questions? Leave a comment or send me a personal message on The Social Paralegal Facebook page so I can clarify any questions you may have. Don’t forget to like, share and comment on the blog post and to follow The Social Paralegal Facebook page for daily updates on your rights and new legal information.