Want to increase the rent? What form should you use N1, N2, N3 or N10?

 Do you have the right form? N1, N2, N3 or N10? Get your answers here.

  • N1   Notice of Rent Increase
  • N2   Notice of Rent Increase (Rental Unit Partially Exempt)
  • N3  Notice to Increase the Rent and/or Charges for Care Services and Meals
  • N10 Agreement to Increase the Rent Above the Guideline

Although rent increase may seem like a very simple procedure, having the correct form is crucial. If the wrong form is served then rent increase may become unlawful. If you are unsure as to which form you need to use, you can contact a paralegal for assistance. You may also contact the Landlord and Tenant Board for further information.  If you are unsure as to how you should fill out an application, a paralegal can assist you in filling out any forms and applications related to the Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board.

Need more information? Still have questions? Leave a comment or send me a personal message on The Social Paralegal Facebook page so I can clarify any questions you may have. Don’t forget to like, share and comment on the blog post and to follow The Social Paralegal Facebook page for daily updates on your rights and new legal information.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s