I’ve received my first award! Thank you Bernice a.k.a SpiritualJourney17 for the nomination! You can read some of Bernice’s amazing work at https://spiritualjourney17.wordpress.com/about/ . As a result of my nomination, I have to answer these seven questions:
- What matters most to you?
- When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone?
Last week; I know it may seem small but driving in the middle of the Christmas rush is just overwhelming for me.
- What painful situation are you now most grateful for?
Losing loved ones. Loss has taught me the importance of life, giving and gratitude. We don’t know how long we have on earth and I try to take every chance I can to show loved ones how much I care.
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
My paternal grand-father, he passed away before I was born.
- What’s your favourite quote?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. -Buddha
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I enjoy writing about various topics. I also love reading comments from readers explaining that my writing has challenged them or that they enjoyed the piece. The interaction you have with readers is priceless.
- What are your goals for your blog in 2016?
My aim for 2016 is to write about a diverse array of topics. I hope to engage readers from all walks of life and around the globe.
There are many blogs I follow but I’ve decided to choose blogs with different themes/specialties. Please do not feel obligated to accept the nominations.
The following are those I nominate for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Moi https://habitatforheavyhearts.wordpress.com/ This blog provides creative escapes to different realities through pictures.
- Jess Melancholia https://bipolarcompassblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/feeding-the-fire-devil-in-disguise/ This blog explains the world from the perspective of someone who is bipolar. The pieces are engaging and help highlight the challenges of coping with a mental illness.
- Sonia D’Costa https://scribbles50.wordpress.com/ Sonia’s work is light-hearted but informative. Her blog provides a completely different perspective as she is based in India.
- Harsh Sirohi https://harshsirohi.wordpress.com/ Harsh writes about social and political issues in India in a straightforward but informative manner. His work is thought-provoking and passionate.
- E – Oh My Bio! https://ohmybio.wordpress.com/ This blog explores the world of science and business. Her work is informative and interesting.
- Blade -My Life Story https://bladeslife.wordpress.com/ This blog is made up of poems, quotes and engaging posts.
- Simrat Ghuman – http://simratghuman.com/ Simrat’s blog explores the journey of a girl battling depression. She is also a recent published author.
Please take time to check these blogs out!
Bloggers who accept the award must now:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link their blog to their post.
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 7 questions above.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.